Friday, March 12, 2010

Tracy Morgan I AM THE NEW BLACK Audio Book

Tracy Morgan I AM THE NEW BLACK Audio Book

Read by the man himself.

Why aren't you listening to this right now?
The man needs no introduction... but here is one anywhooz...

I met Tracy while parking my car in a lot in Manhattan. he wasn't as well known as he is now, but I thought he was great. I thought to myself he is either gonna be an asshole or really awesome, if I say hi to him.
I said "what the hell" and did. Tracy you are hilarious. He then gave me a huge bear hug and said
"THANKS A LOT, BABY BITCH" So he's "totes amaze" forever in my book.


Who is Tracy Morgan? The wildly unpredictable funnyman who rocketed to fame on Saturday Night Live? The Emmy-nominated actor behind the sly and ingenious character Tracy Jordan on the award-winning hit sitcom 30 Rock, whose turbulent personal life often mirrors that of his fictional alter ego? Is he Chico Divine, the life of the party--any party, anytime, anywhere, getting ladies pregnant everywhere he goes? Or is he a soulful, tender family man who emerged from a hardscrabble ghetto upbringing and against all odds achieved superstardom, raised a solid family, prevailed over a collection of lethal bad habits, and is still ascending new heights and coming into his own? The answer is: Tracy Morgan is all that. And then some.



No comments:

Post a Comment