Tuesday, March 9, 2010

QUEENS OF THE STONE AGE 2002-06-24 - Amsterdam, NL

Queens Of The Stone Age - 2002-06-24 - Amsterdam, NL
Rye Coalition did a tour with these guys and there was never a dull moment.

This lineup is bad ass:
Josh Homme, Nick Oliveri, Troy Van Leeuwen, Dave Grohl and Mark Lanegan....

The recording is top notch, the performance is amazing. If you are a Queens fan, you will love this.

SET LIST

Monsters in the Parasol
Feel Good Hit of the Summer
You Would Know
You Think I Ain't Worth a Dollar, but I Feel Like a Millionaire
Hanging Tree
Song for the Dead
I Think I Lost My Headache
Avon
No One Knows
Ode to Clarissa
Mexicola
Tension Head
Regular John
Do It Again
God is in the Radio
The Lost Art of Keeping a Secret

http://www.megaupload.com/?d=WDU1NEC2

No comments:

Post a Comment